This site is for example purposes only. If you need to submit a change report, visit PEAK.

Welcome! Here’s how reporting a change works:

You’ll fill out a form about the change and provide proof.

The county reviews your case and figures out if your benefits need to change.

If your benefits change, you'll be notified.

0% complete